We are doing a give-back night with International Diamond Center on Wednesday, February 8th!
Welcome to LCCDS Giving
Charitable giving at our independent school is of great importance as it provides critical support for our school to remain proactive and innovative. Through our various friend-raising and fundraising opportunities, LCCDS seeks to meet short-term needs and long-term goals that will position our students and staff for greater success and advance the school’s unique strengths. Your gift to LCC Day School makes a difference to every student and teacher in our school community. Your participation is key. Each gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.
The Legacy Program
The Legacy Program consists of inspirational supporters who champion LCC Day School. Those that designate LCC Day School in their estate plans, provide other types of planned gifts, or make a contribution to the Legacy Fund become members of, and are recognized through, the Legacy Program's gift clubs and societies. These gifts are important in sustaining the mission of LCC Day School and ensuring its continued success in the future. By recognizing the members of the Legacy Program's gift clubs and societies, LCC Day School hopes the example of generosity, good stewardship, and commitment of these members will inspire others to respond in kind.
Strategic Initiatives of the Legacy Program
LCC Day School Legacy Program Gift Clubs
- Century Society - $100,000 or more
- Panther Pride Club - $50,000 - $99,999
- Red and White Club - $25,000 - $49,999
- Loyal Panthers Club - $10,000 - $24,999
- Friends of LCC Day School - $99 to $9,999
- 1969 Bequest Society - Those who remember LCC Day School in their wills, bequests, and, other estate gifts such as life insurance, annuities, remainder trusts, etc., are members of the 1969 Bequest Society and are important to preserving the future of LCC Day School.
- In-Kind Gifts - Gifts-in-kind, which are donations of goods and services, while not monetary in nature, result in saving the school added expenses to cover the costs of materials, services, and labor. LCC Day School is grateful to those who donate goods and services to the school. The school also appreciates and encourages those who are capable to serve the school through their time and talent by volunteering their professional services.
Your donations to our Legacy Program are deeply appreciated! Click here to make your secure donation.