Get ready for a fabulous evening celebrating LCC Day School at our 19th Annual Benefit Auction on Friday, November 14, 2014. Invite your friends and family to join us at the exquisite Renaissance Vinoy Resort for a delicious sit-down dinner followed by dancing, the opportunity to bid on fabulous live and silent auction items, and to support the school we all love.
There are many ways to participate in this event.
· Register to attend the auction at http://lccdayschool.maestroweb.com or click the auction logo on LCC’s homepage www.lccdayschool.com. Tickets are $75 per person. To expedite the evening, we are asking that each guest pre-register their credit card at our secure auction website when purchasing event tickets.
· Reserve your Table of 10 today for only $10 more per person! In order to reserve your table, I must have all 10 names and the complete $850 payment (separate checks or online credit card payments are ok). Please pre-register your credit card at our secure auction website. I am available in the elementary office to take your table reservation. This is a sell-out event, so reserve your table early!
· Event Sponsorships and Program Advertising are great ways to reach over 360 people who attend our event annually, including professionals, parents and benefactors of LCC. Placing an advertisement in our printed program and/or becoming a sponsor of our event will provide your business great publicity and exposure. Please contact Ashley Davis for more information.
· Donating gift certificates, baskets of merchandise, tickets to sporting events or concerts, sports memorabilia and/or a stay in your vacation home are all ways to contribute. If you would like to donate an auction item, please contact Ashley Davis or Brooke Mitchell.
· Host one of our incredible auction parties, such as the Family Movie Night, Princess Tea Party, Progressive Dinner, Pub Crawl or plan a new one. Please contact Ashley Davis or Jennifer Geis for more information.
· Register to win the Cover Photo Contest and have your LCC children featured on the cover of our auction program. Information is enclosed for you to complete and return.
· Register to win a one night stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort on the night of the auction. Details are on the attached sheet for you to complete and return.
· Come dressed as your favorite character from Gilligan’s Island! Who will you be? The Skipper or Gilligan? Ginger or Maryanne? The Howells or the Professor?
Thank you for supporting LCC Day School through your generous participation!
Fundraising and Special Events Coordinator