New 2013 - 2014 School Year Information
2013-2014 Middle School Registration
A signed contract, which obligates the family for tuition for the 2012-2013 school year, must be received by LCC Day School on or before February 28, 2013.
Note: If your student is new to LCC,
a birth certificate must accompany the registration form.
Health Requirements for 7th Graders:
Each 7th grade student must have a current Student Health Form (DH-3040) and a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (DH-680) supplied and signed by a physician.
Tuition and fees:
Middle school (sixth through eighth grade) tuition is $8,975 for the 2013-2014 school year.
Registration fee for current students is $175 if paid by February 28th.
Registration fee for new students and all current students after February 28th is $225.
The following tuition discounts are available:
For families with 2 or more children in the Elementary and/or Middle School, a 5% discount is applied to the tuition of the second (and additional) student(s). The discount is applied to the lowest tuition amount if the family has both elementary and middle school students. (This discount does not apply to pre-school tuitions.)
If tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is paid in full by May 1, 2013, the total amount due (after discounts for multiple children) will be reduced by 5%.
The school purchases texts and additional supplies for our students each year. An annual Curriculum Materials Fee will be due at the start of the school year.
- Annual payment plan - Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is due in full on or before May 1, 2013, and is subject to the 5% discount discussed above.
- Monthly payment plan - Tuition is paid in 10 equal installments. The first payment is due on May 1, 2013. The remaining 9 payments are due on the first day of each month beginning September 3, 2013, with the last payment due on May 1, 2014. There is a $35 fee for payments received after the 10th day of each month.
- To make monthly tuition payments simpler, the school can set up an automatic withdrawal from your checking account.
- LCC Day School has a tuition assistance program. Assistance is granted using need-based criteria up to a maximum of 1 month tuition per child. Applications are kept confidential. Please call the school for additional information.
Extra care is offered as follows:
- Before school care (7:30 to 8:30) is $5.00 per day.
- Full care (7:30 to 5:30) is $1,072.50 per month ($897.50 tuition + $175 Full Care).
- Study Hall is offered as outlined in the handbook Monday through Thursday from 3:15-4:15 for $35/week.
- After Care is available from 3:15-5:30 for $75/ week and includes Study Hall.
- For the occasional Study Hall and/or After Care student, a daily rate of $15 includes care from 3:15-5:30.
Payments for Before and After School Care are due on the Monday after the care was provided. Due to licensing ratio requirements, Extra Care charges are for a block of time rather than on an hourly basis.
LCC Day School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.