Boys and Girls
Please note, a RED uniform shirt is required for school field trips. Logos are encouraged, but optional, on school uniform shirts.
- Short sleeve polo knit shirt in evergreen, classic navy, or red
- Long sleeve polo knit shirt in evergreen, classic navy, or red
Please note, cargo slacks and cargo shorts are NOT approved uniform items.
Please note, skirts and knit skorts are NOT approved uniform items. Corduroy, cargo, and pencil pants are NOT approved uniform items.
- 5th Grade ONLY . . . Plaid skorts/jumpers may be worn during the 2013-14 school year.
- Khaki Slacks
- Khaki Shorts
- Khaki Skorts
LCC OUTERWEAR OPTIONS
LCC Outerwear consists of selected items in the Lands' End School catalog or LCC teamwear or spiritwear with the LCC logo sold through LCC Day School. LCC outerwear is MANDATORY for middle school students Monday through Thursday and is the only outerwear to be worn inside the school building. 5th grade ONLY, LCC outerwear is optional for the 2013-14 school year.
The fleece jacket is generally warm enough for even our coldest days, but on days that are particularly cold (below 40 degrees), students may wear a non-uniform heavier coat to school and while standing on the ramp before/after school and during break. Coats should be appropriate for school with no distracting writing or inappropriate designs. This is not a reason to wear non-uniform sweatshirts and therefore does not include sweatshirts or other outerwear garments of the same weight as LCC outerwear. Please note non-dress code outerwear may not be worn in the classroom.
Lands' End Outerwear Garments:
The LCC Crest is encouraged, but optional, on these garments:
- Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt in Pewter Heather or Red
- Zip-Front Hooded Sweatshirt in Pewter Heather or Red
- Crew Sweatshirt in Pewter Heather or Red
The following garment can be monogrammed with either the LCC Crest or LCC Paw logo:
- Mid-weight Fleece Jacket: Red or Navy
Allen's Sporting Goods
6585 Seminole Blvd
727-397-0421 or www.allen-sports.com
Boys and Girls
All middle school students, grades 5-8, will dress out for PE. Grades 5 and 6 have PE three (3) times per week and grades 7 and 8 have PE two (2) times per week.
Please note, students are required to wear traditional, athletic style sneakers for PE. Points will be deducted from a student's PE grade if he/she is not wearing the correct uniform, including shoes. Wearing shoes that do no meet the PE guidelines will not excuse a student from participating in PE.
- Black mesh athletic shorts with the paw logo
- Red 50/50 blend T-shirt with the LCC PE Logo
- Traditional, athletic style sneakers (can be purchased at store of your choice)
MIDDLE SCHOOL UNIFORM GUIDELINES